Information for Vendors
Collectors, Crafters, Artists, Are you wanting to increase your business presence or looking to start a new business?
We have spaces as low as $20 per month, consignment is also available. For more information, stop in for details.
We have the following to offer:
- We are Family owned and operated
- Large selection of display cases and custom booth spaces
- 20,000 square foot of shopping and booth spaces
- Open 7 days a week except major holidays
- Sidewalk sales events, in the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Yearly anniversary party in October
- The Radio Shopping Show AM 1280 (Chicago land)
- The Treasure Map, Collectibles, Antiques, & More (Guide to Antique stores in IL, WI, & IA.)
- Illinois Antique Guide, distributed all across IL. At tourist & visitors info sites, rest areas, etc.
- Our own professional web-site, (which is of course World-Wide), created by the best in the business, Distant Horizon – Chicago Web Design
- The Herald News (Joliet Area)
- The Beacon News (Aurora)
- Naperville Sun (Naperville)
- The Herald News Community Calendar, (posting of all events)
- Our location in itself is an example of awesome advertising, right on the highly traveled US Route 30, Plainfield road.
- Minutes from I-55, I-80, and Historic Route 66
- The artwork signage painted on our walls top to bottom by a great local artist says it all, a must see in itself, a show stopper!
- “Facebook” is administered by great friends and family who keep our page fun, fresh, and informative.
- We collect and pay all sales taxes for you.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, American Express, & Debit cards.
- We have plenty of parking, groups and busses welcome.
- Handicap access throughout the store
- Customers can let us know if they are looking for an item and we will let you know if it’s not in the store to see if you have or can find it.
- We offer Gift Certificates
- We have awesome, friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced vendors, so come on in and join them.
Thank you very much for your interest,
The Petrilla Family